Sunday, November 25, 2012

CB's 3 year Questionaire




  1.  What is your Nickname? "I love you"/ Bug and CB
  2. How old are you? "I free, I two"/ 3
  3. What is your favorite animal? "Elephant, I want a tiger"/ Tiger
  4. What is your favorite book? "I wanna read a tiger a tiger book"/ Caps for Sale
  5. What is your favorite TV show? "Over the Edge"/ Diego, Dora, Super Why, Dinosaur Train
  6. What is your favorite movie? "I wanna watch Madagascar"/ Madagascar 3
  7. What is your favorite song? "Jesus Christ"/ Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, Bushel and a Peck
  8. What is our favorite food? "Rolls, I wanna eat hot gogs"/ Macaroni and Cheese (box kind only) and hotdogs
  9. What is our favorite snack? "Cookie"/ Fruit snacks and Fruities baby food
  10. What is your favorite thing to wear? "I wear a hat"/ Hats
  11. What is your favorite game? "Hoop"/ Basketball and Ipod games
  12. What is your favorite toy? "I wanna play Pooh, I wanna play choo choo trains"/ Pooh
  13. Who is your best friend? "Nicole"/ All his cousins and siblings
  14. What is your favorite thing to do? "I want a bike"/ Play outside with friends
  15. What is your favorite thing to do outside? "I wanna play the park"/ Play at the park
  16. What is your favorite holiday? "A Birthday"/ His birthday
  17. What do you like to take to bed? " A Tigger, my "B" "/ His "B", Pooh and Tigger
  18. Where is your favorite place to go? "I wanna go Nicole's house"/ Friends, cousins, gma's and gpa's houses.
  19. What is your favorite restaurant? "I eat Donalds"/ McDonald's PlayPlace
  20. Where do you want to go on vacation? "I wanna visit Daddy's office"
  21. What do you want to be when you grow up? "A basketball player, my shoot it"
  22. What do you want for Christmas? "A present, a hoop"/ A big basketball hoop, a bike

4 comments:

  1. I love him. THis so STINK'n cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing through this whole thing. Then I had to re-read it all outloud for Trevor. Best questionaire ever! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlyle looks a lot like his dad, but I swear in some of those pictures it's like I'm looking right at 3 year old Bret!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yea some days I think he looks like James but a lot of times he looks more Johnson to me! It was fun to do the questionnaire!

      Delete